. As someone who is very concerned with how learning is measured, I hope the reflections I record in this blog will demonstrate my progress in this course, as well as the new ways of thinking/knowing that I adopt because of it.
9.03.2008
one of the good ones
The first day of a new class usually sets me into a tailspin of excitement, anxiety, dread, and hope. During this rare semester in which I am taking a class, I have tried to reacquaint myself with what that means: be on time, be prepared, read assignments, make interesting comments, etc. As luck would have it, I have found myself in a class where thought, expression, and creativity are encouraged. I can't think of a time when I last had a class that grabbed my attention so immediately and, from the first class meeting, had me thinking about what I would do to satisfy course assignments, readings, and presentations -- all of which come with a myriad of options! This blog is intended as the record of my Weekly 2.0 Reflections for R685: The Web 2.0 and Participatory E-learning
. As someone who is very concerned with how learning is measured, I hope the reflections I record in this blog will demonstrate my progress in this course, as well as the new ways of thinking/knowing that I adopt because of it.
. As someone who is very concerned with how learning is measured, I hope the reflections I record in this blog will demonstrate my progress in this course, as well as the new ways of thinking/knowing that I adopt because of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment